Five (5) Year Limited Warranty
Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling is committed to the satisfaction of its customers and offers a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty on all exterior painting projects. For a period of Five (5) years from the date of completion of the work described on the estimate Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling will repair any peeling, chipping, blistering or flaking resulting from defective workmanship.
For warranty claims, please contact Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling at (816) 728-7548 as soon as you notice the defect. In order to make a warranty claim you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of payment of the full contract price;
- A copy of the original contract;
- Full access to Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling for repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling did not supply the paint or other materials;
- Any work not performed by Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling;
- Varnished surfaces;
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal;
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect (such surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters);
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time;
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling or the customer;
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar;
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood;
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- mill-glazing from smooth cedar;
- ordinary wear and tear;
- abnormal use or misuse;
- peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling;
- structural defects;
- settling or movement;
- moisture content of the substrate;
- abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases;
- damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Aaron’s Painting and Remodeling.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESSED WARRANTY MADE BY AARON’S PAINTING AND REMODELING AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY AARON’S PAINTING AND REMODELING TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE ESTIMATE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL AARON’S PAINTING AND REMODELING BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THE CONTRACT.
This warranty provides specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.